Ever store something in a vacuum sealer bag only to open it, to take a few pieces of what's inside out, then you have to reseal the bag with the vacuum sealer again? The Zipper Seal vacuum bags allow you to vacuum seal, open, use, zip back up, and store for maximum freshness, flavor, and safety! These BPA-Free heavy-duty bags work just as well as Weston's traditional vacuum bags with the added benefit of the zipper. Now you can store your items long term, open them, and continue to store what you don't use for the short term!
WESTON ZIPPER SEAL PINT SIZED, 6' X 10' VACUUM SEALER BAGS, MODEL 30-0206-W FEATURES:
- Reclosable zipper seal
- 2 ply, 3 mil thick
- Easy tear notches
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials which are BPA Free
- Vacuum Sealer Bags can be used to marinate food in minutes
- Air-removal channels
- Can be used with most leading brand vacuum sealers like FoodSaver, Weston, Cabelas, etc.
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
- Great for food and non-food uses!
- Bottom Load
Our Zipper Seal Vacuum Bags are available in three different sizes (all contain 50 bags):
- Pint - 6" x 10" (30-0206-W)
- Quart - 8" x 12" (30-0208-W)
- Gallon - 11" x 16" (30-0211-W)
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after microwaving