The PRO-3000 Vacuum Sealer has a stainless steel finish, an adjustable seal time and 2 digital displays to monitor the seal time and vacuum progress.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Commercial-grade vacuum sealer with an extra large bar for sealing bags up to 15” wide
- Heavy duty construction for top-of-the-line performance
- Adjustable seal time Digital control panel with Seal Time and Vacuum Progress displays
- 935 watt motor (120 volts, 60 Hz)
- 2 piston vacuum pump delivers 28" HG vacuum strength
- Fan cooled motor to prevent overheating
- Automatic mode has simple one-touch vacuum-to-seal operation
- Manual seal mode lets you control vacuum pressure for delicate jobs
- See-thru acrylic lid for perfect bag alignment
- Detachable power cord and convenient internal storage compartment
The Vacuum Sealer has an Internal Cooling Fan that runs whenever the unit
is plugged in and turned on. To save energy, turn the unit “OFF” and unplug
the Power Cord when not in use.
THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTOR
The Vacuum Sealer will automatically shut down if it overheats. If this occurs, turn
the unit off and open the Vacuum Lid. Resume normal operation after the unit cools
about 20 minutes. To help prevent overheating, wait at least 20 seconds between cycles with the
Vacuum Lid open. Avoid touching the Seal Bar Tape. The Seal Bar Tape will
remain hot for a brief period of time after each sealing cycle.